… or trying to be.
So today’s post-a-day – if you could own one thing you don’t currently have, what would it be?
I guess nothing tangible or material. I’m perfectly happy with my material possessions. I’d always like to travel more, but it’s not ‘one thing I currently don’t have’ and I’ve hundreds of things I wish I owned, but know I’ll never have:
- an ability to have my buttons pressed and say ‘meh’ rather than going off the handle
- an ability to back down
- an ability to stay away from other people’s battles
- an ability to see an underdog and thing ‘that’s nothing to do with me’ and walk away
- an ability not to get incensed by stuff
- the ability to speak perfect French
- a true grasp of the fact that life isn’t fair and therefore the ability to accept it and move on.